Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Robbie is brilliant


Wow - this youngster is amazingly smart. He just blows my mind every time I train him. I took him to the building where I teach agility and worked on his dogwalk. As soon as I walked near it, he jumped on and lied down. Same with the Teeter.


I did a few short foot target sessions to a mousepad yesterday. He seemed utterly bored with it. Got it out at the building and threw it down, he went over and put his foot on it. Bored but compliant. Then he grabbed the tug off the ground, ran over to the frame, jumped on and hung out on the spot that I have done about a half a dozen times! I was thinking of doing a full running frame but it may be too late, I may need to do a foot target cuz this boy remembers everything.


Greg and I tried to get some action shots yesterday but it got too dark. This one is the only decent one - Greg was having fun with his favorite Border Collie.

No comments: