Saturday, September 6, 2008

Torrential Downpours

Devin's football game got cancelled....thank goodness because I was not looking forward to standing in the rain all afternoon. It has been re-scheduled for tomorrow and the weather should be much improved.

Last night, we went over to Devin's former Defensive Coach's house...that was a blast. They told me to try Myspace for blogging and connecting with friends. Sounds like they enjoy it so I did check it out today but didn't get very far at creating a space or loading pictures or really anything. I need to get used to the format. It looks like a lot more fun than Facebooks.

Had to cancel my herding lesson for tomorrow due to the re-scheduled football game. I was looking forward to the lesson, Robbie really needs to be worked. He is still too young to do any serious agility training.

Yesterday, LuAnn and I got together and worked our boys. We did some tough handling exercises. Gusto only dropped maybe one or two bars. He did quite nicely. Robbie got to play a little bit. It was so hot that we stopped early and later headed to the outlets for shopping. I hit pay dirt at the Under Armour outlet. I bought Devin a ton of stuff for football and I got some clothes for agility. LuAnn and I plan to head back for a full day of fun at the outlets - so many stores, so little time. They even have an Oakley outlet - my favorite sunglasses!

Today, I hopped on my indoor bike for a quick calorie burn - rode 43 mins, 7 miles. I never know if it will bother my leg until the next day.

3 comments:

Rosanne said...

Pssst! Your topic title says "Hurrican"



(also, it was only a tropical storm:-)
But still.

Sharon Gilligan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sharon Gilligan said...

ok I changed it