Tuesday, September 16, 2008

I was a good girl

Yesterday was the most beautiful day to ride a bike outside! I felt the urge and I resisted it. The little voice over my shoulder said, "it's gorgeous outside, you should go for a ride." Then the other little voice over my other shoulder said, "and if you fall and get hurt, you might not be able to go to Nationals again." So I chose the good little voice and ignored the one in red.

I did ride inside today though. Thirty minutes and 5.51 miles. Safe distance, safe speeds. Just for exercise.

3 comments:

Rosanne said...

Self-control is a wonderful thing.

See, I thought "what a gorgeous day to work the dogs!" so that is what I did. I will do it again later. cuz i'm an addict!

Sharon Gilligan said...

I always take Monday off. I worked them today though - Robbie and Guppy. They both did great.

Rosanne said...

It was hot yesterday anyway. TODAY was a gorgeouser day!