Friday, September 19, 2008

Happy Belated B-day to Lance

I was planning to post a Happy B-day to Lance Armstrong yesterday and was too busy to do it. I'm one day late and one day closer to my own. I'd rather be turning 37 - that was still a good year for me. I'll call it BIT - Before IT Band injury. Ha Ha.

I'll be cheering for Lance's return to the Tour in 2009. Got to root for the old folks in sports - Dara Torres, Lance, Brett Favre. I used to watch Nolan Ryan when he was on the mound too - course, I was still young then but his quest fascinated me. I hated watching baseball so you know it was interesting enough to get me to watch a game or at least part of a game. He regularly recorded pitches over 100 mph, even past the age of 40.

1 comment:

Rosanne said...

Yeah but at 37 you were still training with CRAZY!

You're better off lame but with the right people ;-P

BTW, you may want to start walking a lot. There's a lot of walking in AZ. . .