Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Gusto's Session

Today I set up 7 jumps and 12 poles. I did some pretty funky angled jumps with re-direction and convergence. He kept all the bars up except the ones when we converged....he did get better by the end of the session. I did have some trouble re-directing him on a tight turn with speed....again, not being patient and waiting to make sure he turns with me. I was pretty happy with his bars though and his jumping looked good. His weave entries were great! I definitely need to do more handling exercises with him because my handling was not up to par for his speed.

I did a few weavepoles with some jumps with Ivy. Katie Leisey will be handling her at Flexi so I thought I should shake the dust off of Ivy. She was very fast and very excited to be working but did get hot, actually stopped and jumped in my tub to cool off! She needed a quick reminder about her weave entries and I did a quick a frame reminder and that was it.

No comments: