Monday, March 2, 2009

Hello Moron

My husband set out for work today at his normal time, by 8:30 he was parked on one of the major roads on his way to work. Traffic wasn't moving - most likely an accident from the white out conditions or the fact that the roads were super slippery. An hour later, he calls me to let me know he is coming home because he can't get to work and nearly had several accidents. Two and a half hours later, he still wasn't home and I went out and was working on clearing our horribly steep driveway so he could actually climb the darn piece of pavement. Some MORON comes flying up on Greg as he is slowing down to make the turn to our driveway and PASSES him on the inside as G is trying to turn. I screamed at the MOTHER F-ING MORON - luckily Greg notices me screeching and doesn't turn while the MORON continues on his merry way, tormenting other unsuspecting drivers.

If I was a javelin thrower, I would have chucked my shovel at the mother f-ing moron driving a dark blue Chevy or GMC pick up truck. If I find you on the road, I will hunt you down with my silver Expedition (as long as dogs or child is not in the truck with me). You have been warned - you idiot.

1 comment:

Marcy said...

OMG what a jerk! I would've wanted a javelin or AK47 myself hehe.