Friday, March 6, 2009

What Fun












I went back to Middle Creek today - dressed for the temps so I could stay longer. I sat at a picnic table and had my camera at the ready. I was pretty happy with most of my shots. The first picture here is an eagle stretching it's wings - unfortunately, my zoom lense is lacking. I already know what will be on my birthday and Christmas list this year - more camera gear.
I really enjoyed going up there and trying to get some pictures. I listened in on a presentation to a group of elementary school kids and got to view the eagle close up using someone's telescope lense (there is another name for it but it totally escapes me at the moment).
I joined a local photography group. Their new member meeting is coming up and I am not able to attend due to teaching an agility class that night. I will have to try to get to another meeting though.
No work outs to report - my left knee is bothering me so thought I should take it easy today.


1 comment:

Marcy said...

Fantastic shots :-)