Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Pictures

I took my camera to our training session on Sunday. Rosanne, a friend of mine, has a similar camera so being familiar with a digital SLR enabled her to get some very nice shots of Robbie working. We couldn't get the quick frame by frame working. I want to try that next time we train - in a non-dirty place. Would love to have the frame by frame pictures of the AFrame and Dogwalk. I like that better than video - it is sort of stop action video. I want some video of him too but my camcorder died and I haven't replaced it yet.

On the exercise note, I did try some sprint work on the treadmill. I think I worked out too soon after eating though cuz I felt sick to my stomach. It wasn't from exertion though as my heart rate never went above 120. I know what puking feels like from a sustained effort - I had to do a fitness test with my cycling coach 2 years ago. I seriously thought I would puke and my heart rate was up around 180 sustained. I hated it but afterwards, it was sort of cool to know you are that fit. I am certainly not there now thanks to my injury sidelining me. In fact, getting my heart rate up above 110 takes efforts. I have a lot of work to do to get me in the shape that I want to be in. Seems like it doesn't take long to get out of shape but it sure takes a long time to get back in - weird how that works.

No comments: