Monday, February 9, 2009

General Update - Post Weekend

I have hives today - not sure why but in order to not scratch the entire top layer of my skin off, I have to take Benadryl which leaves me "out of it". I probably won't be up to working out. I may reconsider later. I truly NEED sprint work.

I've been working terribly hard to develop some endurance that my sprinting is suffering. Why do I need sprint speeds - I'm certainly not going to try out for the Olympic team any time soon. BUT I need to have good off the line speeds for agility. I ran Gusto on sprint turf yesterday and he kicked my ass. I couldn't keep up with him - not that I can run as fast but I can cut lines to catch him and I couldn't even do that yesterday! My legs felt unresponsive to the quick burst request coming from my brain.

I'm thinking if my hives improve, I'll do some sprint work today. I'll do it on the treadhell though because I am feeling a tad off balance from the Benadryl.

I will be uploading some pictures later after I am done charging my cam batt - it died. Rosanne took some shots of Boochie (one of Robbie's nicknames) and I got some cute shots of my favorite girls - Pearl and her daughter, Seri.

No comments: