Wednesday, February 25, 2009

LAX

For those of you who aren't in the KNOW, LAX stands for Lacrosse. It is soon that season - the first season my son will try it. I can't wait - I hope he likes it because I am an Assistant Coach. Woo hoo - except that I have never played it. It will be a fun research project though and I love to work with 9, 10, 11 year olds. I help out with the basketball coaching a little bit and the boys are great fun.

Agility is fun again for me. I'm enjoying the training, I think training my young dog helps since it is like putting a giant puzzle together which I've always loved to do.

Still no real exercise to report on, I am still suffering from a virus and have to conserve energy for teaching and training agility since that takes up most of my days.

1 comment:

Marcy said...

Oooo that's pretty cool! Nothing like having the family dynamic :-)