Thursday, May 21, 2009

A Short Spin

My whole agility career is up in the air right now. It looks like the owner of the current location that I teach is going to want us out of the building when she makes changes for daycare. Without a source of income, I can no longer show my dog. I am going to go to Nationals but it will probably be my last trip out unless I find a flexible part-time job.

I was so upset, I hopped on the indoor bike and pounded out my frustration. I went only 5 miles, I do not want to injure my IT Band but DARN it felt great to pound!

I can always revive my cycling attempt if I am not trying to save my leg for agility. Not sure what I will do with all of these hyper-active BCs though. They definitely are not for the quiet life. One is barking at me at the moment because he is bored - of course, he is in hobbles and can't do a darn thing but he doesn't care a lick about that. He is saying, "do something with me". Poor boy.

No comments: